Whether you’re looking for addiction treatment for yourself or a loved one, you’ll quickly discover that there is a range of treatment programs available. However, finding the right treatment program for you can feel overwhelming. Maybe in the past, you needed the structure and accountability of a residential treatment program. However, now that you’ve finished that program, you’re searching for a program with less structure but equal effectiveness. If that is the case for you, an intensive outpatient treatment program might be an ideal choice. When you reach out to the experts at Bonfire Behavioral Health, we can give you the answers you need. Reach out to our team today by calling 603.617.4815 to learn more about the treatment options available to you.
What Is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
An intensive outpatient addiction treatment program is an outpatient addiction treatment option that our experts have designed for those who have already finished an addiction treatment program. Our IOP provides you with support and structure as you learn to manage your addiction and mental health issues in the real world.
During an intensive outpatient program, our staff members and your peers will support you and hold you accountable in your journey to sobriety. We will provide a range of therapy programs where you can learn a variety of healthy coping mechanisms that will allow you to manage life’s stresses without using drugs or alcohol. Our goal is the same as yours: to help you attain long-lasting sobriety as we address your unique needs.
While residential addiction treatment programs are often necessary to combat severe addiction, many people continue to need support after treatment. An IOP treatment option is often an excellent choice for those who don’t necessarily need around-the-clock support. During your intensive outpatient treatment program, you’ll spend significant amounts of time practicing the strategies and skills you have developed during previous addiction treatment programs. You’ll also have the chance to work on relationships that addiction may have damaged.
With the help of an IOP treatment option, you can grow and thrive. If you believe you can benefit from an intensive outpatient addiction treatment program, reach out to the experts at Bonfire Behavioral Health today.
Benefits of Attending an IOP
There is a wide array of benefits of attending our intensive outpatient addiction treatment programs in Dover, New Hampshire. For instance, an IOP is significantly cheaper than residential treatment options. Unlike attending a residential treatment program, you don’t have to pay for room and board. As a result, most insurance providers will cover larger amounts of the cost, which leads to fewer out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family. Other benefits of intensive outpatient treatment programs include:
- More freedom: With most IOP treatment options, you will attend treatment a few times a week. However, the rest of the time, you can choose to pursue a range of healthy interests outside of your treatment center. Developing these hobbies and interests can help you maintain your sobriety as you work to resume a normal life.
- More time outside of treatment: Unlike other treatment programs, which require you to be at the center for hours or days at a time, you have more free time in an intensive outpatient program. During this time, you can develop a reliable support network of people in your immediate circle who will help you stay sober. A strong network of friends and family members can ensure your ability to stay sober once you leave treatment.
- More time to fulfill responsibilities: One of the problems addiction places in your path is that you’re no longer able to perform essential responsibilities. Sadly, some treatment programs can make this challenging as well. Fortunately, with the help of an intensive outpatient program, you can address those responsibilities once more.
Call Bonfire Behavioral Health
When you reach out to an intensive outpatient addiction treatment at Bonfire Behavioral Health, we will help you attain long-lasting sobriety. We offer a range of addiction treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment